HEHEHEHEHE!!!
26/6/09:
i will like to thanks YETI,WENTING,YITING,LIINA,KHALISAH,JESLYN,CLAUDIA,MARK,ALVIN,ALVIN'S SISTER and CARE BEAR(HUI YING) and those who cant come abi,jia yun and AUNTIE DRUNK!!..
TY FOR ALL THOSE PRESENT AND THOSE SURPISES!!!
27/6/09:
WEE... MY B'DAY!!!!!
Morning went to my aunt house to tuition and went to inter to meet those who helped me to celebrated my b'day =D TY TO ALL OF U!!
then went to sentosa... went there play play... PS that i spoil mood k?? dun know y i suddenly face turn black.. sry if i cause any trouble hor =D
then play play walk walk until 7+ or 8+ then went to vivo eat.. then yiting come find us..
TY FOR THE PRESENT HOR!!! =D LOVE U ALL!!!
Jinxing > u now know hor... next time if i ask u out u will come out mah??=D must tag if u will or will not hor.. =D
Joey> hehe.. no need worry ba I will be fine =D
Aldous>Next time want go out come find me =D.. but sometime i not free hor n dun emo and say that thing again hor... that u said to me outside food republic hor =D
TO DEAREST AXELIA..
NOW I WROTE ABOUT U K?? n TY FOR THE WISHES =D WISH YOU GOOD LUCK HOR STAY IN CONTACT HOR!! DUN FORGET ME!!!!! AND THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE!!! =D JUST REMEMBER THIS DUN FORGET ME!!! OR I GO INDO FIND U!!!
TO DEAREST XIAO DOU..
XIAO DOU!! MY PRESENT!!! HEHEHE!!! I GO FIND U !!! AND F.T ISLAND IS COMING TO SG!!! HEARD FROM FRIEND.. I WANT YOYO THE MONKEY!!! =D HEHEHE!!
I JUST WANT TO SAY THIS 做事的时侯 要冷静的去思考才去做决定